Tuesday, February 05, 2008

VOTE FOR SASHA MULLINS - MISS STURGIS 2008



I found out about Sasha Mullins when I was searching for books about Biker Chicks. I found her BikerLady book and discovered one amazing chick. I'm a follower of her blog Down the Road a Peace and am so excited because her new book Chrome Cowgirl's Guide to Motorcycle Life is coming out in July of this year! I was reading her blog tonight and saw that she is entered in the Miss Sturgis 2008 contest. Go vote for this crazy cool chick at www.misssturgis.com. Best of luck to Sasha! She should be Miss Sturgis 2008. She is a biker chick, an amazing writer, singer, and fabulous soul! She has inspired me to follow my dreams and I thank her for it!

Best of luck Sasha!!!

:)IHG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...what's the blog url? :)

Dean "D-Day" said...

The website for voting is:

www.misssturgis.com/contestantlist.php

GO SASHA!!!