Tuesday, February 05, 2008

More Snow....ARGH!

Wow...it just keeps snowing. We've had snow here in Iowa since November. It's the most snow I've seen in years. It's coming down pretty steady tonight. I measured the snow in the drive and it was about 3 inches. ICK! Tomorrow morning should be a treat getting to work. Our Iowa winters sux worse every year! I think it's because I'm getting older, have to drive in the crap and don't ever get a snow day like we did when I was a kid. I also think it's because there is this pretty Street Glide sitting in the garage freezing to death and wishing she was on the road. Poor Zippy Pickle is probably as sad as I am and hoping for spring!!

One good thing happening this weekend is a motorcycle show and swap meet at the fairgrounds. I can't wait. Chrome, paint, sexy bikes, vendors and hopefully cool swap meet finds. I'm hoping to get some pictures to put on here and show people that motorcycles really do exist in Iowa.

Well...that's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well out there and wishing for spring as much as I am!

Goodnight! IHG :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm right there with you. Here around Seattle we've had lots of small snow storms and constant rain. I'm having issues because I can't ride enough. My bikes are in the garage dying slowly. This spring will be a welcome relief...

Bikerchickz

Anonymous said...

Motorcycles in Iowa? Who would have thought that?