Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dale - The Movie

Ok...I was never an Earnhardt fan and never really that into NASCAR. After watching the movie "Dale" on CMT tonight, I totally get why so many people thought and still do think he was the greatest NASCAR driver of all time. He was down home and real. He looked out for himself and his family. He was a Hero to many. He was the Intimidator. Dale loved to race and he died doing what he loved to do. I can see why his fans miss him. It isn't too often that someone with that much charisma graces a sport. There really isn't anyone in the sport of NASCAR at the present time that has that many fans and empowers that much respect as Dale did. I would recommend watching this movie. It really did make me understand why his death made grown men cry.

No comments: