Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Two more what the F*%k moments

First what the F moment was New Years Day. We went to Daytona's with a couple we are friends with. On the way there I spotted the usual panhandlers on the corner of Merle Hay and I 80. So we are having lunch and talking at Daytona's. I start watching this guy playing the lottery slot machine games...I'm like...that is one of the panhandlers that was standing on the corner of Merle Hay and I 80 begging for money. WHAT THE F???? Yet another reason why you shouldn't give those fools money!!

Second what the F moment. I was driving home the other day and I pulled up next to this car. In the passenger seat was a woman holding a 2 or 3 yr old child in her lap. Where is a police officer when you need one? Isn't that illegal...um...YES!!! Get a car seat.

People seriously blow my mind daily. WOW!

No comments: