Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! It's a beautiful day here in Des Moines, IA. Wish that we didn't need to have new brakes put on the Harley because we'd be out on it today! Our party last night was so much fun. Lots of food and plenty of libation! I'm so thankful that I have such a great group of friends and that my sister and her husband could join us to.

I'm not big into resolutions but I'm going to make a few. I need to get in shape and drop some pounds and this is the year that I'm going to do that and stick to it. This is also the year that I'm going to do the things that I keep saying that I'm going to do. I've been wanting to take pictures of roadside memorials and do research on who the people were. I'm going to do that this year. I'm going to try and do a documentary on bikers in Des Moines. Hopefully I can find bikers that want to tell their stories on why they love to ride and any interesting rides they have been on, rally experiences, etc. I'm also going to do more art work. I love being creative and I just need to let it flow.

Wishing everyone a very Happy, Healthy and Successful New Year! Happy 2006!!

No comments: