Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Another Birthday...Argh!

Wow...these birthdays roll around faster as you get older. I remember being 13 wishing I was 16 and then I was 16 wishing I was 21. Now I'm turning 37 and I'm wishing I was like 25. I loved 25. It was a great age. Really I'm not too depressed about 37. I'm still 3 yrs away from 40 and I feel like I just continue to get better with age. I'm like a fine wine...he he! I think when you hit your 30's you are finally growing up...finally becoming the person you are going to be for the rest of your life. Being a 20 something for me was chaotic. It was quite a learning experience for me. You think you know it all in your 20's. Now that I'm at the end of my 30's, I know I don't know it all and there is so much more out there that I need to do before life passes me by. Live like there is no tomorrow and laugh as much as you can. Life is what you make it and I'm not going to let 37 get me down. I'm going to live like I'm still 25 and have a damn good time doing it! Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: