Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What should I do with myself?

There is a song in the movie Crazy/Beautiful that fits me so well. The chorus goes like this:

It shouldn't hurt me to be free
It's what I really need to pull myself together
But if it's so good being free
Would you mind telling me
Why I don't know what to do with myself

I'm coming up on my 37th birthday in November and for the life of me I don't know what I'm going to do with the next 37 years. It has to be more than I've done. I need to hurry up and do the things I keep say that I'm going to or I'm going to be staring down 74 and saying to myself why didn't I do that when I was younger?

What I want to do:

Film a documentary
Sky Dive
Fly in a Fighter Jet
Ride across the USA on a Harley
Build a Habitat for Humanity Home
Go to a NFL game
Get a tattoo
Travel overseas to Italy
Go to Daytona Bike Week
Build a motorcycle
Visit Washington State and San Francisco

I better get busy!

No comments: