Saturday, October 22, 2005

Music

Tonight I'm going to see Rascal Flatts. So excited. I love their music. I'm all over the board on music though. I love country but I'm also into classic rock and I enjoy jazz and blues. I've always loved music. My parents used to play the radio at night before they went to bed. To this day I can hear one of those songs from the 70's and can sing along. I'm the kind of person that listens to every word and feels those words. For the most part people hear a song and they are like...oh that's a sad song...but they never get a tear in their eye or really show any emotion. Totally different story for me. I feel the music deep in my soul. Music moves me. Tonight at Rascal Flatts when they sing "Skin", I know I'll cry. It's one of the most touching songs I've ever heard. Better take some Kleenex!

No comments: