Sunday, April 27, 2014

Harley-Forum.com

If you are a Harley lover like me you will want to check out this exciting new forum called Harley-Forum.com.  It's easy to join in, all you need to do is register and create a profile.  Once you have that completed you can begin replying to the threads that have already been created or start a thread of your own.  A forum is a great way to get ideas from other Harley riders and lovers on ways to customize your ride or even figure out how to solve a mechanical issue you may be experiencing with your bike.  This forum is also a great way to meet other Harley loving bikers.  I know with blogging I have met so many wonderful individuals that I call friends.

I joined and I hope you do too!  Harley-Forum.com


1 comment:

Janet G. said...

Thanks Steph - I just signed up and added you to my friends/contacts list. :)