Monday, February 12, 2007

Good Girls Go to Heaven, Harley Girls Go Everywhere!

Plane tickets to and from Vegas - $250
Hotel Room in Vegas - $79
Riding down the Vegas Strip on a Harley - Priceless!!!!

I had lots of fun in Las Vegas. The Karaoke bar at the Tropicana was fun. Karla and Mitzi were Hilarious! My stomach is still hurting from laughing so hard. And of course I had to go out to the Harley Dealership and buy a couple of things. Every trip that I take I have to go to the local Harley Dealership. The one in Vegas was huge. The best night of the entire trip was the night that we met Sherry and Carlos. They were sitting on the patio at the HD Cafe. Mitzi and Karla started talking to them while I was inside looking at shirts. Well because of them I got a ride down the Vegas Strip from Carlos. He was the nicest guy and his woman Sherry was very cool for letting him do that. I can't thank them enough.

I love Las Vegas and can't wait to go back again. It's ever changing and never a dull trip! Plus the Margaritas at Margaritaville are the best I've ever tasted.

No comments: