Saturday, October 13, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!



It was a little chilly today for a ride but damn did it feel good! If I don't get to ride for a few days I get really anxious and boy oh boy was I feeling anxious! This is my look during the winter months if we take the Zippy Pickle for a ride in the snow white tundra called Iowa. I know...probably should wear the full face but I don't like being all closed in like that. This works just fine for me and no one ever messes with us because I look like a bank robber. HA!

Bring it on Winter...I'm ready for you. NOT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A towell works a little better wrapped around your neck and face when the weather turns even cooler. You are one of the few true do what you got to do bikers out there. I enjoy your blog. Keep it up.

Dean "D-Day" said...

Last winter, after almost frostbiting my face, I bought a face mask. It's made out of the same material as a diving suit and keeps my face really warm. Link below:

http://www.jpcycles.com/productdetail.aspx?PID=130-085&cs=Harley&GID=1E1AD406-E667-4EB2-B91F-8FA107148501&store=All&page=2&search=face%20masks

I'm with you - winter yuck!!! It's way too long for us in the midwest.

Unknown said...

I have an Army surplus wool Balaclava that I wear . It covers my neck and most of my face and I can actually fit a helmet on over it. We've actualy had some snow here (southeast Idaho) but nothing that stuck. I'm still riding every day.

Great Blog.