Saturday, August 09, 2008

Back to the Real World

We are back in Johnston this Saturday morning. Can't believe just a week ago we were traveling down the highway heading toward the motorcycle mecca called Sturgis. I have so much to blog that I don't know where to start. Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures that I blogged on the way. I have more that we actually took with the camera and I'll post those soon. We had a great trip. When we left Sturgis Wednesday night, I had tears in my eyes just like I did when I left back in 2004. I love it there. I'll post more soon. Both Dan and I are beat. That South Dakota wind really takes it outta ya when you are going 80 miles a hour. I think that is one of the things that Dan loved most about the trip. He was able to just ride...no stop lights, just wide open spaces! More to come! :)

1 comment:

Dean "D-Day" said...

Glad you guys made it home safe and sound. Thanks for all the pics along the way.

I was in your neck of the woods yesterday (Sebula, IA) during one of my mental health day rides. I'll be posting about it later.