Saturday, April 03, 2010

Bikers Inner Circle - Internet Show


One of the reasons I love Facebook so much is all the new things I've discovered. I ran across Charlie Brechtel and his Bikers Inner Circle Internet Show. He's got everything on this site; music, biker babes,and great interviews with people associated with the culture. There are also great articles about anything from the great barn find to what Billy Lane is doing in prison. It's a one stop shop filled with biker culture.

I would say the section of the site that I enjoyed most are all the live interviews. I love learning new things about the biker world and it's great seeing interviews with people that I admire so much. I encourage you to check out Bikers Inner Circle to watch the many videos that Charlie and his crew have posted.

If you've been around the rallies I'm sure you've probably seen and heard the Charlie Brechtel Band. If not check them out. Great tunes related to the culture that we all love so much!

No comments: