Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lorenzo Lamas and The Burnouts

Well the last day of the trip was spent in Sturgis. We walked around and bought last minute souvenirs and people watched some more. Later in the day we went to see Lorenzo Lamas, the Budweiser Burnout bike, and some major burnouts. Lorenzo Lamas told everyone that entered that he'd buy them a new tire if they blew theirs doing the burnout. I think he bought quite a few tires.

Here is a slide show of the final day in my favorite town Sturgis, South Dakota!


After the burnouts we decided to head back to Rapid City and pack up so we could head out early on Friday. As we rode away I waved good bye to Sturgis and of course started to cry. I love the Sturgis Rally...I truly feel at home there. It's one of the places that I can be myself...be the biker chick that I love being!

9 comments:

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Mmm, I can almost smell that rubber from here!

GYMONR said...

Biker Chicks rule!!! Nice post.
Big Al

Learning to Golf said...

Once isn't enough at Sturgis and I look forward to returning. I'm already thinking about next year and hoping to meet some of the bloggers I missed this year and some that couldn't make it.

Dean "D-Day" said...

Sturgis was made for biker chicks like you Steph. Glad you had a great time!

Canajun said...

Great Sturgis posts. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

dan said...

Hi Steph, as usual you did a great job of putting everyone along for the ride. Wish I wrote as you do. (Notice there is no written record of my trip). One of these days Im going to get you in my lense:) Looks like you had a great time also. I never tire of Sturgis either. Ride safe, dan

mq01 said...

was that a boss hoss???... great post and pics stephanie!!

Liz (Rippin-Kitten) said...

Love the slideshow! So glad you had a good time. Thanks for putting all those post recaps together. They were fun to read!

Ann said...

I think I would have cried on the way out, too. Maybe next year we'll find out.