Monday, June 15, 2009

This Little Dancer Loves Those Motorcycle Antenna Poles

Saturday evening I was itching to ride the motorcycle. Dan could tell it when he walked through the door. Being I'm such a nice chick I left it up to him if we were going or not since, he'd worked all day. He decided he wanted to go so in true IHG style I was ready in T minus 9 seconds and counting...ok...a little longer then that but it's like break speed. We rode up north and took the long way around to check out Cambridge's Bike Night again. We were walking around looking at motorcycles and I stumbled across this antenna ornament. It's a mini dancer, dancing on her antenna pole.

13 comments:

mq01 said...

she must get a work out on that pole.... ;) LMAO!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

What an original, never seen one like it. ;)

Willy D said...

Have never seen this, gotta find one. You can tell a lot by the antenna. I’m guessing the bike was a Softail w/ a radio caddy faring.

kathy said...

I've heard that pole dancing is great exercise.

Ann said...

Cool! I haven't seen one of those yet!

Unknown said...

I wonder if one could get reincarnated as a motorcycle antenna?

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Cool! Don't think my wife would like it though. Good thing I don't have an antenna!

Big Daddy said...

Rude , Tasteless and crass.
I love it!!!
Maybe it'll inspire Ann and BB in Williams this weekend...;]

WooleyBugger said...

Where can I get one of those? I'd get an antenna just for her. Yeehaw.

Teemu said...

Hahaa nice :) Ive been looking a similar but a skeleton, maybe to sit on the back seat :)

Motor-head Lady said...

That's too funny...she must get quite the work-out!
MHL

Baron's Life said...

I wonder what mq01 really means...lol

FLHX_Dave said...

Does it spin while you are cruising down the asphalt? I like this. Now I'm gonna have to look on ebay for some barbie sized dollar bills!