Thursday, October 13, 2005

Is it seriously almost 2006?

I can't believe that summer is over and the Iowa motorcycle season is coming to an end.(some years you can ride into January but it's a little nippy) You know as you get older life just starts to fly by so darn fast. I can't believe it's going to be 2006 in a few months or the fact that I turn 37 in November. YIKES! I know, I know...it's just a number but that number is freaking me out. I think that's why I call myself HarleyGirl because I still feel completely young and actually I still look pretty young, at least in my mind. Question - do you ever start feeling like an adult around your parents or for your entire life do you feel like a kid? When they are 80 and I'm 53 will I still feel like they think I'm a kid? Someone please tell me you feel the same way that I do about that!

No comments: