Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Get a Free T-Shirt at Sturgis

I thought it was pretty cool that some guy named Harold from Progressive Insurance read my blog...means I'm getting out there to the masses! YAY! My dream is to be walking down the street and someone looks at me and says...HEY...aren't you IowaHarleyGirl! That would be a trip! :) Anyway...Harold sent me this link to print out a coupon for a free SuckerPunch Sallys T-shirt. The catch is you have to go to Sturgis to get it. So if you are riding out to the BIG Rally print out the coupon and go to Thunder Road and pick up your free shirt!

http://motorcycle.progressive.com/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still planning on making the trip?

IHG said...

Of course I'm still going to Sturgis!! What kind of question is that? LMFAO!

Lady R (Di) said...

I'm not able to go, but I have two brothers who will be there. I'll give them this link and make them bring me back a t-shirt. I'm older, so they'll do it cause I said so! LOL!

Ann said...

Dammit! Another missed opportunity! I want to go to Sturgis! Take lots and lots of pics for us!!!

Unknown said...

Can't go this year, but hope you have a great trip!

Big Daddy said...

Get a White one.
drive thru some sprinklers.
And send Pic's lol

"Joker" said...

Big Daddy's sounding a lot like me there! I've got Sturgis envy big time, but I'll be cheering for you guys that week.

'09 is the year for me and the folks in Blackstone.

I can't wait to read about your trip and see all the pics!