Monday, August 13, 2012

A Look into the Life of IHG - One or Two Questions at a Time

Why Harley Davidson? 
Because they are sexy badass bikes.  I love the rumble they make when you crank the throttle.  Harley Davidson is as Amercian as baseball and apple pie.  It's just the motorcycle I always wanted to own one day and now I do!!

Is there someone in the motorcycle community that you would like to hang with for a day and have never had the opportunity to before and why?
I would love to hang with all the people that I've met through blogging that I haven't been able to meet yet.(Boston, Caveman, Viking Dave and BB, Willy D, Ms. M., Ronman, Mr. Motorcycle, Dan from Lowrider in the Wind and that one guy that fell off the face of the earth named Joker.  What ever happened to that guy?)  All the bikers I'm friends with on Facebook.  I would love to hang with Sara Liberte and Roadside Marty.  There are so many individuals in the motorcycle community that I would love to just sit and listen to their stories.  Bikers are freaking interesting people.  I really would love to meet Willie G and Gloria Struck.  And it would have been amazing to have known Samantha Morgan Storm! 

One of my favorite biker bands! 

4 comments:

Kathleen Jennette said...

I agree about the sexy badass HDs :) Also, I want to be invited to that party hangout when you have it. How great would that be!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

I love this post. It totally sums up Harley. Badass and as American as Apple Pie! I too would also like to meet many of the biker bloggers, including you someday. Everytime I drive through Iowa for business, I think of you, but of course am on my way somewehre with no time to think about stopping anywhere to say Hi.

Unknown said...

IHG:

Blogger friends are real friends and I would like to meet all of you. One Day I hope to ride to Iowa . . .

bob
Riding the Wet Coast
My Flickr // My YouTube

Webster World said...

Yeah! My blogger buddies.