Sunday, June 05, 2011

She's a Highway Prophet - Jasmine Cain

If you follow my blog regularly you know I'm a huge fan of Jasmine Cain. She recently released her latest CD "Highway Prophet". You can find her tunes, including many from the new CD on ReverbNation. My personal favorite is "1995". Seriously, this girl knows how to rock and she's pulled it out from the depths of her rocker soul on this new CD. Check out the song "Runaway" and some great photos from photo shoots and gigs that she's played. One thing about Jasmine is she loves her fans and is one of the nicest rockers you will ever meet. If you make it to a rally where she'll be playing make sure you check her and her band out. You will not be disappointed.

8 comments:

mq01 said...

im sold :)

My expressions LIVE said...

Great video...hope all is well!

Ronman said...

Thanks for sharing this hard driving rocking music Steph. Couldn't help but move around and tap my foot as I listened to the link of Runaway. Good stuff!

Ronman

Larassa said...

Wow, she really rocks. And that vest...

Kathleen Jennette said...

I have seen her a few times at the rallys and events and she and her band are very good. I'm with you Stef... she rocks the roll!

GF said...

Yea, she rocks, nice music :-)
Cute too.

FLHX_Dave said...

Oh my! Screw what she looks like...not paying attention, but my ears and melon are really completely in love with her sound. Man...I DIG THIS EAR-CANDY! OH HELL YEAH!

Kissy Lovestuff said...

I love her hair :-)
Hey girl - how the heck are ya?!