Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The GoldWing Wing Ding 32 Has Begun


As I drove home tonight I noticed that there were quite a few GoldWings traveling the streets of Des Moines. Then it dawned on me, the GoldWing Wing Ding started today! WELCOME to Des Moines, WINGERS! Glad to have you in the Capital City! They will be in Des Moines from June 30 to July 3.

I'm excited because I'm hoping to go watch the Light Parade Thursday night and the Parade through Des Moines on Friday night! Fun, Fun, Fun!!! I love a good parade and when it is all motorcycles that's even better!

Check out their site - Gold Wing Wing Ding

5 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

That sounds like so much fun. Wish I could go see it. Also, I like the new blog layout!!!

Ken said...

The group I ride with has both Harley and metric owners, and among the metric owners, the Gold Wings have a loyal following ... of course the Harley and Gold Wing guys like to give good natured jabs back and forth (the Harley guys refer to the other guys as "wing dingers").

IHG said...

Thanks for stopping by NTB! It does sound like a fun time. I keep seeing them around town and they all have smiles on their faces! Glad you like the new layout. I really do!!!

Ken...it's cool that the HD riders and metric owners all chill together. That's how it should be. Wing Dingers is funny...I think I'll use that instead of Wingers, more fun!

FLHX_Dave said...

If Hogs and Mets can't get along then those participants are not bikers...just punks from my perspective.

I have my pref and you have yours but that doesn't make either one of us right or wrong.

What's better than watching a whole pack of bikes riding down the street? A whole pack of bikes riding down the street with festive lights going on!

Have an exciting go of it!

dan said...

Hi Steph, I would guess most of the harley riders probably rode metric of some kind. I know I did, just about everything out there.

Did you make it to J&P? Hoped to run into you there but didnt know if you were even comming. Ride safe dan