Sunday, June 08, 2008

A little IHG Trivia

I'd like to thank Rick Slark for posting this on his site.http://keeptherubbersidedown.net/ It's fun getting to know the other bloggers a little and it's fun to share it with the rest of the world too.

Favorite brand of bike? Harley Davidson (Indian Motorcycles come in a close 2nd)

Favorite color of bike? Black

Do you always wear a helmet? Years past, no. This season, yes. I saw a motor scooter/car accident and it really made me think. I do believe that it should be the rider's choice. I'm against helmet laws.

Most miles ridden in a day? 476 miles Since I ride on the back I just go with the flow!

Do you belong to a riding club? Not currently Dan and I are pretty much Lone Wolves.

How many bikes do you currently own? 1

Do you wave at passing bikers? Yes...I seriously do the biker wave to everyone on two wheels...even bicycles. :)~ I find it rude when people don't wave back. I try to make myself believe they didn't see us. Yeah Right!

How many brand t-shirts do you own? 5 I'm not really into HD clothing. Two of the ones that I have were free.

Do people think you are obsessed with motorcycles? Yes, people think I'm motorcycle nuts. I have a HD bathroom and my desk at work has pictures of the bike and my biker friends. I even have 3 little mini HD motorcycles sitting on my shelf. I'm obsessed!

What is your favorite type of riding? I love long distance trips. I'm not really into just riding around town. Dan gets too annoyed when he has to stop at numerous stop lights. Plus I love seeing our great country.

Do you have any riding superstitions? Yes I do. I always have to have my guardian angel medal with me. I also have a HD poker chip that I put in my bag. And before each trip I ask our guardian angels to watch over us on our journey.

9 comments:

Dean "D-Day" said...

Agree. Indians rock a close 2nd place.

Unknown said...

Nice! Thanks for posting this.

Demonio Pellegrino said...

never ride faster than your guardian angle, as i saw on a sticker somewhere...

Anonymous said...

ain't that sweet

Ann said...

I hate people that don't wave back! That annoys the hell out of me! :)

-Connie said...

I'm going to have to post this on my blog! One thing that surprised me is that you don't really like the H-D shirts and whatnot! And I hate when people don't wave back too! Sometimes I don't wave back, but it's because I'm looking the other way taking pics! lol! And I get mad at myself for it! :)

"Joker" said...

Don't get too much in a twist over folks who don't wave back. Some people are just sick of it for one thing. Others are not comfortable taking a hand off the bars, especially newer riders. I usually wave, but once in a while I'm all "waved out" for the day, lol!

So, Steph, are you keeping dry out there girl? The pictures on the news look horrible!

Mimi said...

Are you OK out there? That tornado was devastating.

Dean "D-Day" said...

Are you OK?!? Been watching the news and see that you guys are worse off than us in Wisconsin.
Hope you and Dan are OK.