Sunday, February 25, 2007

What No Power??!!

This morning at 7:15 am the power went out. You truly do not know how much you rely on electricity always being there until this happens. You would have thought the world had come to an end! At about noon the silence was just too much and we had to go to Border's for a break from the deafening silence of the townhouse. Thank goodness it's back on and as you see the Internet is working too so I'm able to blog this horrible event. I'm kidding about it being horrible. Now my parent's on the other hand are still without power in NE Iowa. Hopefully they will get that back very soon!

I also have a plea to everyone out there. DO NOT WATCH THE OSCARS TONIGHT!!!! I talked to my sister this afternoon and she reminded me that they were on tonight. I said to her that I was boycotting all award shows and she said "WHY?" I gave her my explanation and she told her husband. He is wishing that my sister was joining in on my boycott. Sadly she will not be. Sorry Tim!

No comments: