Thursday, July 06, 2006

Me and My Gang??? HUH?

Ok...Rascal Flatts, go back to making good music. The new me and my gang song is awful! Have you read the lyrics....

Way on down to southern Alabama With the guitars jammin' that's where we're headed Straight up to Butte, Montana singin' Lord I was born a ramblin' man California to Oregon Even New York City got one or two hillbillies ready to hit the road It's a brother and a sister kinda thang Raise up your hands if you all wanna hang with Me and my gang We live to ride, we ride to live Me and my gang Jump on that train Grab a hold of them reins We gonna rock this thang, cock this thang Me and my gang We got hippies, gypsies, freaks and geeks High class women in Daisy Duke denim Bangin' on gongs and singin' our songs dude named elrod jammin' on an ipod Beer and bonfires Wide open throttle, Coors in a bottle It's all for one and ONE FOR ALL YA'LL It's a brother and a sister kinda thang Raise up your hands if you all wanna hang with Me and my gang We live to ride, we ride to live Me and my gang Jump on that train Grab a hold of them reins We gonna rock this thang, cock this thang Me and my gang

And what's up with this We live to ride and we ride to live lyric? I didn't know that Rascal Flatts ranked up there as an Outlaw Country group.

No comments: