Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! I'm at my parent's tonight in Denver, IA. I think Christmas changes for you when you get older. For me it's not about the presents anymore. I really don't need anything, I buy everything that I really want already. To me it's about spending time with my family. That's the best gift of all. I would have to say the most memorable Christmas for me was the year that I told my sister that Santa was really Mom and Dad. I felt bad for making her cry. That was also the year that her and I got our play kitchen. That was the best gift ever and we played with it for hours...actually years. Another Christmas we got Shaun Cassidy amps with microphones. Wow that was cool. My dad just recently tried to sell them on E-Bay but no one must remember Shaun Cassidy because they didn't get any bids. Poor Shaun!

Well...ho ho ho to you. May Santa bring you everything that you wish for tonight while you are sleeping tight. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments: